Online contractor management databases – ISNET / AVETTA / COGNIBOX / ORACLE are designed to meet internal and governmental record keeping and compliance requirements. These subscription based programs collect health and safety, procurement, quality and regulatory information. The subject matter experts review and verify this information (via online audits) to assess the accuracy, relevance and timeliness of the data. Connecting Hiring Clients with safe, reliable and sustainable contractors and suppliers around the globe allows these organizations to use these as an integral part of their management systems.
Ensuring proper conformance and maintaining up-to-date information is essential. Below are several examples of how online subscription based programs can assist with your Hiring Client’s reporting requirements:
- Efficient and standardized way to meet Hiring Client requirements
- Improve internal safety and information systems
- Written safety programs are audited by safety professionals
- Track individual level data
- Ability to track individual training and qualifications
- Marketing and exposure to Hiring Clients